Dagestan will send 619 million rubles in the Caspian infrastructure for single-industry towns development program until the end of the year

Development Fund will provide for the development of single-industry towns infrastructure monotown Kaspiysk in Dagestan 619 million rubles.

As the correspondent of RIA “Dagestan”, the press service of the Ministry of Economic Development RD, these funds will be spent on site preparation for the two investment projects worth more than 6 billion rubles.

“The Supervisory Board approved the amounts of co-financing of the Republic of Dagestan, the cost of construction and reconstruction of infrastructure facilities required for the implementation of two investment projects in the area” Uytash “monotown in Kaspiysk. The Fund will be allocated more than 619 million rubles (95% of the cost of the entire project), the remaining 5% – 33 million rubles, co-financed by the subject itself “, – the press-service.

It is expected that the new infrastructure will be the foundation for the two major investment projects. In particular, LLC “Construction Materials Plant” is going to build a company for the production of ceramic bricks, lime, aerated concrete and dry building mixes, as well as logistics centers for the marketing of products. The estimated cost of the project – 5.5 billion rubles, involves the construction of the plant.

The plant will produce annually 45 million bricks, 360 thousand. Pieces of concrete blocks and 80 thousand. Cubic meters of lime, and their total area is 35 hectares.

Due to the project will create 280 permanent jobs. However, only in the republican budget will be received tax payments in the amount of 116-120 million rubles annually.

In terms of development of the Caspian project is also listed on the transfer of existing production of JSC “Zavod im. Hajiyev, “the territory of the investment area” Uytash “worth 600 million rubles. This is one of the largest factories in the country, which produces oil and gas, and general industrial fittings, flexible metal hoses, electro-hydraulic steering gears designed for unlimited area of navigation.