Последнее обновление January 11th, 2017 в 09:18
The day before, on October 29 on the basis of ANO “Energy College” of the city of Kaspiysk started the first civil forum of youth entrepreneurship “Business and power: the target for growth!”. the event was organized by the Youth Government of the Republic of Dagestan, the management of ANO “Energy College”, as well as the Youth Center GO “city of Kaspiysk.” The forum was attended by about 150 young people, among whom were high school students of secondary schools and students of the first and second courses of universities and colleges of the country.
As a guest of the forum was invited to the first deputy head of the Agency for Entrepreneurship and Investment RD Magomed Musayev. The event was also attended by other representatives of the executive authorities of Dagestan, the business sector and youth organizations of the republic.
Opened the forum a welcoming speech the First Deputy Chairman of the Youth Government RD, a member of the Council for Youth Policy under the President of the Russian Federation in the North Caucasian Federal District plenipotentiary Radmila Ferzilaeva. Following the plenary session, the participants and guests of the forum went on five alternative sites:
– “Whitewashing of the economy”;
– «StartUp, personal entrepreneurial initiative and small business”;
– “Goal setting, planning activities and evaluating its effectiveness. Public speaking as a business promotion tool “;
– “Creating a successful image in the media, and working with the media”;
– “Fundamentals of activities for NGOs: organizational and legal aspects of external and internal communications of NGOs.”
The objectives of the forum organizers designated familiarity with the business area of youth, access to open dialogue with the authorities and the business community of the country.